Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

10 kids in a family



10 kids in a family

If I was a member of a family with ten children in the 1800s I think I  would feel irritated most of the time and this is why….

I would feel annoyed because we would fight over the toys like the wooden trains and wooden hula hoops.

We would fight over the best toys and the big kids would get  annoyed because we were fighting over the toys and making a lot of noise.
And we would fight over who is the best kid.

Space would be a big problem because I would have to share a bed and a room with  my siblings. It will be a struggle because we will have small beds and big siblings and lots of us. It will be hard and we will not get much sleep because we will be crowded in our beds.

 I think we would fight over the nice food and the sweet and savoury food that comes from the sea or the land like kumara and corn.

It will be hard to feed the family because we will need a lot of food because there are so many people.

It will be hard because we will sometimes not have enough to eat

There are lots of reasons why I think that it would be hard to have a lot of children in the family.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment