Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

MY FAVOURITE FOOD

My Favourite Food

My favourite food comes from Mexico, it is called the Quesadilla.
They are different from tacos because it consists of a tortilla that is filled
with cheese and sometimes meats, beans and spices.

They taste nice if you put spicy sauce in them.
They are my favourite because the are nice and savoury.  I prefer them
with hot spicy sauce - I like sweet chilli sauce poured inside.


I think you all should try quesadillas I think most of you would like them alot. 
Here is a recipe.



2 comments:

  1. They were very tasty weren't they! We'll have to make them again soon. (PS I changed the recipe a bit and added lots of extra vegetables to make them a bit healthier!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Ryan. Thanks for sharing on your blog. I am sure others will follow the recipe to make this delicious meal. I will do the same this weekend.

    ReplyDelete